Invitation for Bids
Date: 12 August 2020
Grant No. and Title: 0622-TAJ Reconnection to Central Asian Power System Project
Contract No. and Title: CAPS-RP-BT-OCB Supply and Installation of Relay Protection Systems in Various Substations, and Construction of Two 500 kV Interconnection Points in Sugd Substation.
Deadline for Submission of Bids…15:00 (Tajikistan time), September 11, 2020
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Reconnection to Central Asian Power System Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract «Supply and Installation of Relay Protection Systems in Various Substations, and Construction of Two 500 kV Interconnection Points in Sugd Substation». Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Joint Stockholding Company Barqi Tojik (BT) (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the design-build of the Project Reconnection to Central Asian Power System, that mainly includes: Supply and Installation of Relay Protection Systems in Various Substations, and Construction of Two 500 kV Interconnection Points in Sugd Substation, related relay and emergency control equipment, telecommunication equipment, supply of spare parts and special tools, etc. as well as the civil works, for detail design, customizing and programming, manufacturing, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning, energizing works and services, and training complete in each respect at turnkey basis as specified in the Bidding Documents.
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage, Two-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. The main qualification criteria requires, among others:
· Participation as a contractor, JV partner, or subcontractor, in at least one contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last eight (8) years and that is similar to the proposed contract, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds $10.0 million.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact directly or via email:
State Establishment Project Management Unit for Electro-Energy Sector”
Attention: Mr. Nazar Nazarzoda, Executive Director
Address: 39A, Kahorov Str., 734042 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Tel/Fax.: (+992) 37 222-25-56
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
i. Write/E-mail to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents.
ii. pay a nonrefundable fee of 450 USD for hard copy by cash or transfer through a bank account. Bank account of SE PMUEES is the following:
· Bank name: OJSC “Orienbank”. Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
· SWIFT: OTJKTJ22
· In favor of: SE “Project Management Unit for Electro-Energy Sector”
· Account №: 20206840010101000722
· Correspondent Bank: Transkapitalbank, Moscow, Russia
· Correspondent account: 30111840500000000053
· SWIFT: TJSCRUММ
7. Deliver your bid:
iii. Bidders shall submit their Bids electronically through the following web portal: https://www.tenderlink.com/adb
iv. on or before the deadline: 15:00 (Tajikistan time), September 11, 2020.
v. together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.