Invitation for Bids
Date 11 May 2021
Grant No. and Title “Grant 0778-TAJ: Power Sector Development Program”
Contract No. and Title: G2 - Procurement of Advanced Metering infrastructure, Low-Voltage and Medium-Voltage Enhancement for Dushanbe, Buston, Dangara, Panjakent, Konibodom, Isfara and Istaravshan, plus Boundary Meters
Deadline for Submission of Bids 15 June 2021 at 15:00 hours (Tajikistan Time)
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of the Power Sector Development Program. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. This contract will be jointly financed by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The eligibility rules and procedures of ADB will govern the bidding process.
2. The Joint Stock Company Shabakahoi Taqsimoti Barq (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Procurement of Advanced Metering infrastructure, Low-Voltage and Medium-Voltage Enhancement for Dushanbe, Buston, Dangara, Panjakent, Konibodom, Isfara and Istaravshan, plus Boundary Meters (“the Facilities”).
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s single-stage, two-envelope bidding procedure and is open to all eligible Bidders as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
· Minimum average annual turnover calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years, shall be: USD 33 million
· Financial resources less its financial obligations for its current contract commitments meet or exceed the total requirement for the Subject Contract of: USD 5.6 million
· Participation as a contractor, JV partner, or subcontractor, in at least two (2) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed (60% of the costs of the contract successfully completed and commissioned) within the last five (5) years and that is similar to the proposed contract, where the aggregated value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds: USD 53.8 million
· Experience in the design of AMI systems and Installation of AMI systems.
5. To obtain the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
· visit https://www.tenderlink.com/adb and register for an account (free of charge
· locate the notice in Tenderlink by searching for “Procurement of Advanced Metering infrastructure, Low-Voltage and Medium-Voltage Enhancement for Dushanbe, Buston, Dangara, Panjakent, Konibodom, Isfara and Istaravshan, plus Boundary Meters”; and
· click “Download the tender documents for this notice” at the bottom of the notice
· inform to firstname.lastname@example.org of receiving Bidding Documents
6. Deliver your bid:
· electronically through the web portal https://www.tenderlink.com/adb
· on or before the deadline: 15 June 2021 at 15:00 hours (Tajikistan Time)
· with a scanned copy of the original Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline. Bidders will have the option to attend the electronic bid opening via online conference. The link to the virtual opening will be sent to the bidders 7 days prior to the opening.