Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
Plant Design, Supply and Installation
Employer: Open stock Holding Company Barqi Tojik (OSHC BT)
Project: Rural Electrification Project, Component 2: Provision of Electricity Service to Target Settlements in Khatlon Region
Contract title: Plant, Design, Supply, and Installation of Works for the Construction of the 10 kV Medium Voltage Power Lines and Associated LV Networks for Target Settlements in Khatlon Region
Country: The Republic of Tajikistan
Grant No.: D504-TJ, Project ID: P170132
RFB No: BT/C/01
Issued on: 15.07.2021
1. The Government of Tajikistan has received a Grant for financing from the International Development Association toward the cost of the Provision of Electricity Service to Target Settlements in Khatlon Region, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Plant, Design, Supply, and Installation of Works for the Construction of the 10 kV Medium Voltage Power Lines and Associated LV Networks for Target Settlements in Khatlon Region, in three districts:
· District No.1: Mir Said Ali Hamadoni District: 23 km of MV Lines and 66 km LV Line
· District No.2: Farkhor District: 18 km MV Line and 36 km LV Line
· District No.3: Shamsiddin Shohin District: 33 km MV Line and 72 km LV Line
2. The Open Stock Holding Company “Barqi Tojik” (BT) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for that meet the qualification criteria in section III of the bidding document, Plant, Design, Supply, and Installation of Works for the Construction of the 10 kV Medium Voltage Power Lines And Associated LV Networks for Target Settlements in Khatlon Region, as further defined in the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, January 2021 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from:
State Establishment Project Management Unit for Electro-Energy Sector
Attention: Mr. Nusratullo Asrorzoda, Executive Director
Address: 39A, Kahorov Str., 734042 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Tel/Fax.: (+992) 37 222-25-56
and inspect the bidding document during office hours 8:00 to 17:00 hours (local time) at the address given above.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application or email to the address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 200 USD or an equivalent amount in Tajik Somoni (TJS). The method of payment will be by cash or transfer through a bank account. Bank account of SE PMUEES is the following:
· Bank name: OJSC “Orienbank”. Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
· SWIFT: OTJKTJ22
· In favor of: SE “Project Management Unit for Electro-Energy Sector”
· Account №: 20206840010101000722
· Correspondent Bank: Transkapitalbank, Moscow, Russia
· Correspondent account: 30111840500000000053
· SWIFT: TJSCRUММ
The document will be sent by email in PDF format.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00 Tajikistan time 30 August 2021. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15:00 Tajikistan time 30 August 2021.
State Committee for Investment and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan at the following address:
27 Shotemur street, Dushanbe
Zip code: 734025
Republic of Tajikistan
Telephone: +992 37 222 25 56
Electronically to: email@example.com
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in form of an unconditional bank guarantee of: United States Dollars One Hundred Thousand Only (USD 100,000) or the equivalent in other freely convertible currency.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.